Thursday, October 31

...smell my feet...

Yay for Halloween! I've got the decals up(ghosts and pumpkins, bats and cats) to let the kiddies know we are friendly, and I've got a bowl full of candy(kit kats, skittles, and hershey miniatures). I'm also sporting a black turtle neck (I'm going as a New Yorker...just kidding) with the skeleton stickers around the collar (just like my Grandma!) No costume this year. I'm not very creative lately...I will go through a run-down of things I have been in previous years - in no particular order - a princess, carebear, punk rocker(second grade!) , sleepy-time girl (I just wore pajamas), aerobics instructor, gypsy, giant tea bag, voodoo doll...I know there have been more, but my memory is obviously blocking them for some reason. Let me know what you are for Halloween, what you handed out, what you received, etc...all the gory details! Happy Halloween!

No comments: