Tuesday, October 15

...brewin'...

Things I came in contact with today: a scritchy-on-papers-early- in-the-morning cat, a blaring alarm clock that was starting to lose the battle, a washcloth, the same outfit I wore yesterday because it's so damn comfy (a new sweater!), a bowl of yogurt with grapenuts and fruit, some zines, a toothbrush, a goodbye snuggle, our neighbor Nancy on the way to the subway - all the way to Jay Street, a large cup of coffee, a chilly yet pleasant walk, an empty office, mail orders, emails, my boss and her son Otto, chocolates she brought from Frankfurt, entering books, a peanut butter/jelly sandwhich on the go, a very happy Lola, the various folks we chat with on the bus, a stop at the dog park in Union Square, a Curious George reading, Lola's mom, the subway home - daydreaming, an encounter with my landlord - grrr, a half-hour with my husband (uh, not with with okay? :) some re-heated added to Chinese food, t.v., cat snuggles inter-mingled with scritchy on books, more t.v. (Buffy was on), weird voices when I tried to log-on (I swear I am sane), internet browsing, blog-writing, on to...seeing Jeremy soon, chit-chatting, flannel sheets, glorious sleep...repeat.

No comments: