Tuesday, October 8

...the fall tickles...

It's pretty chilly out, and I am so glad due to the fact that I can now wear sweaters and long-sleeves. Some of my favorite clothes are fallish/wintery ones. What should I wear today...

Our neighbors with the fantastic garden finally picked their HUGE squash that was hanging off this rope thing they had suspended. Recently, I had been secretly hoping that it would fall on it's own before they could pick it. That's mean, but it would have been strangely satisfying to see that much destroyed squash on the ground. I am glad they were able to pick it though.

I need to calm down some. Fall is in my bones and making me wild. I don't mean to be that way, and I don't like to be upset or mean. My apologies to anyone who has come into contact with that part of me recently. I shouldn't even blame it on fall...fall is the best...maybe I can blame it on Mercury! :) Someone told me recently that it was in retrograde(?) I think that's the right one, and that it was righting itself soon. In it's wake in my life it has left broken internet and credit card machines at work (oh, madness,) getting upset about inane things, getting very defensive, stressed, tired, etc. Yeah...blame it on Mercury...that's the ticket.

I watched Bones catch an incredibly speedy moth last night while Jeremy was on the phone with Joan. On one hand, I am glad he got his little hunt and was able to devour it as well. He is quite quick with the claws. On the other hand, I love moths. I think they are really pretty and twitchy. I love how twitchy they are! Oh well, the cycle of life continues.

So, reaching out to you, hoping you and yours are well. My thoughts are with you a lot, I can guarantee. Wishing we could all be next door neighbors...well...maybe some of you should be on the next block over. ;) Just kidding. Enjoy October - Libras rock (I'm biased.) Get Halloween candy even if you don't get trick-or-treaters (more for you!) Take care. love

No comments: