Tuesday, October 15

...weather report...

Jeremy told me I talk a lot about weather in my blog. Yeah. I love weather so much. I constantly complain about it (a couple weeks into real winter, "It's so cold! God, where oh where is summer!" ... a couple weeks into real summer, "I wish it would get chilly so I could wear my winter clothes! I'm so hot!"), but I love all kinds. They are predicting a real doozy of a storm for tomorrow. In some ways, woo-hoo!, I love a good rip roarin' storm (hope it's like the mid-west variety.) In other ways...man, I have to walk in that...a lot...with a kid part of the time...and no super hardy shoes...(softly)damn. Weather is very tied in with my memories, just like smell. You know what, just the other day I was wishing there existed a perfume that smelled exactly like that fresh outdoors electricity right before a crazy storm smell. That is my kind of perfume! Also, desert in various stages of bloom perfume would be nice. Okay, I am a total nerd...pay no attention to me! ;)

No comments: