Monday, October 21

...you say it's your birthday...

Normally I don't inform people it's my birthday...well, except those who already have it ingrained in their head, then I make them celebrate me for the month of October! Ha. So, on October 21,1978 at 2:16 am (Eastern Time) I was born in Fairfax, Virginia. My sister asked my Mama and Daddad (my Mom's parents) who were in town for the event if I was black or white. She was only four and thought you just get whatever! I love that! Jeremy, of course, thinks she knew something about what my Mom had been up to on the side. My Mom was not up to anything to set the record straight. In my first moments captured on film, I look exactly like my Dad...a large, round, bright red head, and a confused/befuddled look on my face. I still have the huge head as my sister and others like to lovingly point out! So...yay for my parents for copulating, and for the month of October, and for being a Libra, and for all my fun friends and family!

No comments: