Monday, January 13

...so many words, so little time...

I have not felt like writing recently, because I have been absolutely glued to other activities. Jeremy even has a hard time pulling me away from my books and drawing. It feels good though. There is generally a bone biting cold outside, so I try not to go unless I must. Today, I must brave it to pick up the little mama, but then I get to meet Corrie, Christine, and Jeremy for my first Ethiopian feast! Yummmm...well, I hope...I don't know what it will taste like yet! So...life is pretty good. Jeremy is making blintzes and coffee for breaklunch as I write, the roaches are on retreat from our apartment, we are healthy, Jeremy is making business contacts, I am surrounded by things that need my attention, we have been cooking a lot, etc. Yes...

No comments: