Thursday, May 6

...sizzlin...

Our upstairs is hot! That is where the computer is...my brain is working s-l-o-w-e-r in the heat...must have water soon.

Meleah and Peter's wedding was a hit! We danced like crazy and I drank much more than I normally do...tried a Colorado Bulldog...yummy...it's: equal parts Bailey's, vodka, and Kahluha, then you put a little milk/half&half (whatever you prefer) and top it off with a splash of coke...try it...now! Anyway...I wasn't exactly hung over the next morning, but upon rising, I decided I needed to sit upstairs a bit, drink some water, and eat some crackers before I could get on with my day.
Congratulations Peter and Meleah! I love you guys.

So, that day after the wedding, we had a little May Day/Cinco de Mayo throw down. Overall it went well. Make your own tacos, sangria, and cookies is what we provided, and others brought shrimp, chicken enchiladas, tamales, and I don't know what else! I did not drink anything stronger than Mexican coke (it's sweetened different!) Late into the night, things got a little rowdy, but we won't go into that.

I got the pleasure of working the next day, but it wasn't bad...Monday I got a weird 24-hour bug, that made me sleep a lot, and when I was awake, burp and fart much. It could have been much worse I suppose.

I thought after this past weekend that things were slowing down for awhile...hahaha...how foolish.
It's good though. Next week is Metallica with my Mom and sister!

No comments: