Friday, April 23

...snippets of life...

Preparing for inventory at work...inventory is tomorrow. Lazily working on an embroidered present for my pals Meleah and Peter who are getting married a week from today. Ate some amazing pesto ravioli in a gorgonzola cream sauce the other day. Replanting an aloe plant that uprooted itself trying to escape us...it didn't get past the front stoop. Tomato plants sprouting...basil too. Making preparations for a party. Writing a note to my future niece...now I just have to mail it. Launching pills down Frank's throat so his gum infection will clear up. The color is slowly returning to my arms. My car started doing this weird vibrate-y thing when I'm stopped...Jer put premium gas and cleaner in the tank today...massage car. Trying to keep allergies and colds at bay.
love.

No comments: