Wednesday, June 16

...what...

Since I was last here...
Rick, Jer's Dad, came for a visit. We had a very pleasant time with him - talking, watching movies, cooking, eating, talking some more. Though the trip proved not to be the best thing for his health, we still enjoyed that he made it to visit us, saw the house, and met my Mom and some of our friends. We truly had a good time hosting him.

The rains have been drowning us, but the plants seem to appreciate it. A guy Jer works with is convinced it is the weather planes run by corporate America doing it...I don't know...I think it's just a rainy season.

My car rolled over 100,000 miles yesterday! It's been all over the U.S. ...to some places multiple times, and yet it is still running (though still chuggy chuggy at stops, and having a slow go of speeding up from stops, but still running!) I am excited to receive my new car,but how can I say goodbye to my transportation for the last nine years?! Wow...I'm really attached to an inanimate object.

I've been embroidering floral patterns made out of human bone shapes on to tissue paper. Delicate work.

A belated, public Happy Birthday announcement to my sister Piper, and to my almost sister-in-law Julie. Julie is one day older than Piper! How bizzare. Both are off traveling, and having a good time of it I'm sure. Also...a belated birthday greeting to Rick!

No comments: