Thursday, February 12

...catch up...ketchup...

Jeremy took me on a date last night to see the final Lord of the Rings movie. It ruled...all 200 minutes of it!

There is a massive icecicle to the left of our front door. The whole neighborhood stands in awe of it. People are making pilgrimages to it just to get a chance for a glimpse. Well...maybe not pilgrimages...it's an impressive icecicle, okay.

I have a interview with Utrecht art supplies store today. I have been told that I am the number one candidate, so I may very well have a part-time job soon. Discount art supplies, whee!

I also dropped off a packet of work last week to a store that carries local artists work. They don't provide a definite time-line of when they get back to you, so I have no idea. Keep your fingers crossed they like my stuff.

Yesterdays mail was excellent...Meleah and Peter's wedding invitation arrived. It was beautiful. Plus I won a contest and received a $20 gift-certificate to the Majestic Steak House...fortunately they have vegetarian options.

This is the month that Einstein Brothers Bagels has chocolate cherry flavored coffee. Mmmm...I love it...drool...

Christine and I are continuing our work-out plan, though after our last session I got an incredible urge for a Slurpee...so I got one...but it was the smallest one...and so worth it...mmmm

This weekend I have to start our little brocolli plants inside. They will hopefully be transplanted into our yet-to-be-dug garden before we leave for England.

I am currently bookless, though I think I am going to start the first Disc World book, and the Lord of the Rings series, and maybe something not so fantastical. We'll see.


No comments: