Monday, November 10

...much more relaxed...

On Friday, since Jeremy didn't have to work, we had a nice little date of slices of Joe's pizza, and seeing Lost In Translation at the Tivoli. It was a very sweet movie, and shot nicely. When we returned home, I treated myself to a nice, warm bath with my new bath salts and the rest of a bottle of white wine to sip. Ahhhh. I feel much better than earlier in the week.

Saturday we not only got the pleasure of hanging out with Kris and Joanna, but we got to babysit 1 1/2 year old Nora for a couple of hours. I just want to make her laugh all the time! She was so much fun to play with, and she talks a lot.

Besides all of this, I have been fairly non-stop working on my easy-cut print blocks for my alphabet cards. I got the material on Thursday, and I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it.

Well, it's just past one a.m. and my hands are chilly...I spy Frank on the futon, so I think I am going to go steal some of his body heat.

No comments: