Monday, October 27

...stranded at the drive-in...

We tossed an armload of blankets and pillows in the car, and took off Saturday night to meet Christine, Evan, Liz, and Hillary for a double-feature at the drive-in. Texas Chainsaw Massacre is very frightening when viewed in your own car, surrounded by night, and having to go to the bathroom, but not wanting to go anywhere by yourself after that flick. We survived though. I pulled the blanket up over my eyes a couple of times...of course it is a loosely crocheted blanket, so I could still see anyway. Kill Bill Vol. 1 was the next movie. Very good again, but quite violent. I love the way Tarantino matches up music to what is happening in the film.

Sunday... I don't know what I did to deserve this, but Jer made french toast and fake bacon for our very late breakfast. Yummmm. Then we just lazed around with the various visitors that called on us, until Jer had to go to work. Fantastic.

No comments: