Saturday, May 17

...keep those fingers crossed...

This WILL go through, this WILL go though, this WILL go through...That is what I keep chanting. If it works, then we will own a beautiful house in Kansas City in a couple of weeks! I am so not kidding. It has wood floors, a cool fire place with fancy brick patterns around it, a built in niche above for displaying whatever one feels like, plaster walls, 4 bedrooms (one of which will be my studio!), lots of light, a quiet street within walking distance of many cool things - Brookside shopping area, SRO video (coolest local video store ever), our favorite Indian restaraunt Taj Mahal, our good friend Johnny, a little artist co-op store, a good coffee shop, etc., enough space and light for a veggie garden, and so much more! I have not even seen it yet! I have seen pictures on the web, but Jeremy has seen it in real life, and I completely trust his judgement. This is sooo much fun! I still cannot believe that everything is happening, and so quickly. I keep waiting for someone to snatch it all away from us, but I do not think that is actually going to happen *knock on wood.* I have been knocking on a lot of wood lately - not THAT wood sicko...wait...maybe I am the only sicko around here. So...Jeremy comes home tonight, which is FANTASTIC. Things just aren't as exciting without him.

No comments: