Monday, April 14

...we have taken over...

Psst!...This is Frank and Bones! We can't believe Stacy forgot to mention our part in this past weekend! She was just focused on her fancy highlighting tricks. Humph! We had a splendid few days with that little human they referred to as Morgan. Finally, someone actually paid close attention to us and played with us endlessly. She discovered our love of the rainbow wand and the octopus-on-a-string immediately. I, Frank, delighted in her presence from the get go, but you know Bones...he takes a bit to warm up to things.
Hey! This is Bones (aka Boney Mahoney, Bones Muldoon, purr-bot, and whatever else they think to call me) Alright, alright...I'm just a little shy. I still had a lot of napping on the box by the heater to get in before I was really interested in Morgan. But she's a great kid. Top notch. We are so bored now that she is gone. She would even move my scratching post to wherever I was! Now, that is service! I mean...don't get me wrong...Stacy and Jeremy are pretty good humans, but it's always in and out, squirting us when we just want to sharpen our claws on their stuff, and not as much play as we require...though they do feed us well, and provide excellent napping opportunities.
Oh! Uh...we gotta go! I hear Stacy coming and we can't let her discover yet we know how to type! Meow!

No comments: