Thursday, August 15

...oy...

Is there a full moon on the rise, or is there nothing to pin everything bad/weird on? It's too hot to even care about anything...of course, I care about everything. Man, even the cats are getting in on the craziness. They want so bad to run outside. I keep trying to explain how sorely disappointed they would be when they discovered - man, I swear to something that Jeremy just! broke his favorite glass, I broke one earlier that's not even ours, I got a small shard in my finger cleaning it up, and Jeremy got one in his foot...things have got to get better right? - that there is no grass, not many birds, and hostile streets. The cats just don't care. They are like me, every place I should not be at the moment. Anyway, do not fret dear friends. It's just one of those days. We'll see how things are when the fog lifts in the morning.

No comments: