Saturday, March 26

So...in the days before it was officially spring we had great weather. Once that vernal equinox hit...it snowed! Nothing stuck, but still! Now it has just been grey, chilly, and wet since then. Bring back the sun! The flowers were blooming, and now they just seem confused.

I finally got new glasses! Not just one pair, but two. I branched out in my style a little bit...one pair is dark plastic semi cat-eye-y. The other is wire frame like my previous, but shaped slightly different. The world is so clear to me now.

The baby book was finished and presented. That is pretty much all I did in the almost week that Jer was gone. Work...work on book...work...work on book. But it was fun. Piper and Nick really liked it, and I did my first binding that involved bookcloth. On to the next project!

Nothing much else new.

No comments: