Friday, March 25

...pretty damn true...

Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

October
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn'tpretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, some of those are true about you and some of them aren't. some of those things are true about me, and I was born in November. I think that anybody could read any horoscope, and some of it would be true and some of it wouldn't. My birthday month on the same web site is less true for me than yours is. I guess I was born a month too late.

s said...

I know Jer, I know...man...you're right too many damn times! :)