Tuesday, December 21

...thanks due...

Yesterday was an exciting mail day...three packages and two cards and a card with cookies from our neighbors! I love getting mail!!!
Anyway, we are no-good at saving our packages to open at the appropriate holiday time. I was going to try to be good this year, but Jer said let's go for it.

Thank you Josh, Julie, and Morgan for the very cool gifts! I never knew a mini-Che existed. The cookies are very good...Jer went immediately for them...not that I didn't, but he got there first. Hope you all are having a nice holiday today. We will try to call at some point, but I am unexpectedly working most of today, and Jer has a tuning.

Thank you Joan! The tile is beautiful, and goes well with our collection. The kitchen gadgets will be definitely utilized. We hope you get your package in time...we sent it off Priority yesterday. Have safe travels and thank you again!

Thank you Rick for the gift last week! I know Jer spoke with you, but I didn't get to thank you yet. We love fiesta ware, so it was perfect! I have already enjoyed many cups of coffee in the mugs. We are slow on gathering your gift...we know what it is, it is just a matter of doing it. That's all I'm going to say. So...it is probably not going to arrive on time, but we still love you! :)

Alright! Thank you everybody!!! The best gift of all is having you folks as family.
We will talk with you at some point this week.
Happy Holidays of all kinds.
love.

No comments: