Wednesday, July 21

...long distance birthing celebration...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law Rachel!!!  She turns the big 1-5 today.  Rachel...I don't even know if you read this, but Joan can tell you...we will be sending a present to the house in Detroit, and we are attempting to call or email today.  Just know that Jeremy and I are thinking of you, and hoping you have a super-fun birthday!  We love you lots.

...in other news...

How fitting that today, exactly one year from my father passing away, that I would get a call from the Toyota dealership saying I could pick up my Prius this Saturday.  It is fitting due to the fact that I am able to get it through money inherited from my Grandparents through my Dad, plus my Grandfather and my Dad both had a love of cars, and fine machinery.  So...in honor of them, I will be dubbing my new car...Dr. Wilson (Grandpa was an actual Dr. and my Dad was a PhD.)  Look for me cruisin' the streets of K.C. (in an environmentally responsible way) starting Saturday!  The Dr. is in, be-atch!

No comments: