Thursday, November 7

...net less...

We will be losing internet access for a couple days. Our year of free access is about to run out, and we just ordered new stuff today, though the disk will take a few days to get here. So, there may be a semi-long silence, but not too bad.

Oh, I'm feeling a bit better. I am not working at the Dia today - except for the special gala event tonight - but guess who is working in my place?! Jeremy! They may be hiring him for the weekend position we need to fill. Cross your fingers.

It's odd how quickly moods change...yesterday, I wanted to close my eyes on the world because everything was too painful to look at. It was so drab outside and also inside me. Today, even though I am still a little sicky, the world is an okay place, and I am curious about what it has lying in wait for me and others. Humph...let's see what happens today.

No comments: