Monday, September 9

...not much action...

I've been viewing everything from the inside lately, even though the outside feels fantastic! I've been inside the apartment, work, the subway, a taxi, other people's apartments...Not much time to lazily stroll about.

We celebrated Rosh Hashanah on Friday with dinner at Peter and Joanne's. It was great! Bea was there, and Brian, and Chris. Joanne and Peter made a WONDERFUL meal (all vegetarian!- that's so nice,) and then we just talked, and gossiped, and laughed a lot. Jeremy and I had a really great time. I miss my family a lot, but I am so glad that we are near some of Jeremy's relatives.

Yesterday a piano entered our midst. It's begging to be tuned...
The cats enjoy rolling all over it. Frank looked very startled when Jeremy started playing it while he was on top. They have never lived with a piano before!

Piper and Nick have bought a house!!! By the time we visit K.C. next, they should have been moved in for months. That's so nice for them. They have been in the apartment for so long. I don't get to say goodbye to it...(oh, it's not that tragic!) I wish I could help decorate it...not that Piper would agree with all my suggestions:) A house...sigh.

No comments: