Monday, September 30

...long time gone...

Whew...things have been busy. I went back to Kansas City for the memorial. It was good. I love seeing my family. I really did not have any time to see any friends except Johnny. John took me out for a cup of coffee and some good conversation. He also showed me a witch's house, but that is a different story. It was nice to see a familiar face. I had a fun time with all of my family though. I got to spend the night in Piper and Nick's new house. It is very nice, and surprisingly set up for how recently they had moved in! I, of course spent plenty of time with my Ma. She is very funny and fun. I made her jaw hurt from talking so much! I saw my Dad not only at the memorial, but I took lunch to him one morning. We had a good time. Then I saw Daddad! Mom and I went over to his house to hang out for a while before going to dinner at Tippin's. Afterwards we hung out more, and I found old photo albums - one solely dedicated to photos of my Mom throughout her upbringing. A lot were of ones I had never seen before. It was great to visit with Daddad. He gets so forlorn when I leave...I just don't want too! I needed to come back to my other home here, though. I missed Jeremy so much. When I arrived home (NY), I was greated by more familial trauma...no need to go into it...things are better. So, life is semi-normal again. Whatever that means.

No comments: