Wednesday, September 10

...whatever happens...

I wish there was some sort of vaccum that could suck all of the snot from my head, yet not touch my brain. I would appreciate that right about...now.

My Mom was adopted by an almost all black cat. Just in time for Halloween! She named him Spooky. The fact that she took him in is very funny considering all of my life she has not enjoyed cats. Spooky worked his magic on her though, and they are great companions. He is very sweet and declawed, and she has something to talk baby talk to and to calm her down a bit.

We are working on moving Rick to Kansas City soon. I'm pretty excited. I like having family near by (well...yeah, yeah I do) and he can meet my family, and check out all the things we love about Kansas City, and I'm sure find things that we don't even know about!

The other day we were making our way through the Westport Art Fair when we realized, "Oh! We're right by Murray's Ice Cream Shop! How odd...I almost forgot it was there!" Murray's is only the best ice cream in town. No flavors felt right until my eyes fell upon the name *Pink Grapefruit Champagne Sorbet* Mmmm...delicious. I think it was the most satisfying frozen experience I have had all summer.

No comments: