Wednesday, July 9

...stunted...

Wouldn't you know that the urge to just sit down and super focus on art would come at the most inopportune time? There are boxes to pack, jobs to finish, people to say goodbye to, streets to walk on one more time before moving, things to eat that you just can't find elsewhere, etc. No rest for the wicked.

I also have a sudden need to look at things that are already packed, such as certain books. It is hard to believe that the time is so near. Sigh. I love our house we are moving to, and I love Kansas City, but...I love New York now too. Even though I like to complain about the city often (hey...from what I can tell most New Yorkers do) it's really grown on me. Thankfully, we have many reasons to visit: Adam, Angela, Bea, Judie, Brian, Joanne, Peter, Adam K., Nancy, Christine, Corrie...

Jeremy just called me blog horn leg horn! He makes everything better!

No comments: